Our school uniform
Our uniform is our brand
Like any business we are keen to ensure that every aspect of our brand reflects the hard work and commitment of our staff and students.
The uniform entails:
- Embroidered Business Suit (boys) *
- Embroidered Business Suit, with the option of trousers or skirt (girls) *
- White collared shirt (boys) or White collared blouse (girls) *
- School tie *
- Appropriate polished business footwear
- Sport/Enrichment school t-shirt *
- Sport shorts/tracksuit bottoms (for sport enrichments only)
- Trainers (for sport and enrichment only)
* These items should be purchased directly online through the Skoolkit website. Please note during August and September orders may take up to two weeks.
Uniform will be checked every morning as students are welcomed into our schools. If your child is not wearing the correct uniform, and does not have a note from home, they will be sent home to change accordingly. We would like to remind you that the following must be adhered to at all times throughout the school day:
- Shirt top button being done up and school tie worn
- Skinny trousers/leggings are not part of uniform and the complete business suit must be worn.
- Shirts/blouses must be tucked in
- Suit Jackets must be worn at all times
- Trainers or canvas shoes of any colour and description are strictly not part of our uniform
- No coloured nail varnish but professional minimal makeup and jewellery will be allowed
- No extreme hair colours will be permitted under any circumstances
Each student must arrive to school fully equipped to enable them to successfully complete each lesson and learning experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.